Elmo Puppeteer Kevin Clash Accused Of Underage Relationship With Boy

Elmo Puppeteer Kevin Clash Accused Of Underage Relationship With BoyKevin Clash – the man known as the voice of Elmo – has taken a leave of absence from Sesame Street in the wake of allegations he had a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old boy, TMZ has learned … allegations Clash adamantly denies.

‘Child rape case’

We’ve learned … Sesame Workshop lawyers recently met with a 23-year-old man who claims he and Clash began a sexual relationship 7 years ago … when he was 16 and Clash was 45. Clash has acknowledged to TMZ he had a relationship with the young man — but insists it only took place AFTER the accuser was an adult.

Sesame Workshop officials acknowledge to TMZ they met with the accuser twice and had a number of other communications with him. Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ … after the accuser’s initial meeting with Sesame Street, the accuser felt Sesame Workshop’s lawyers were trying to muzzle him … so he lawyered up with Andreozzi and Associates — the firm that represented one of the victims in the Jerry Sandusky child rape case.


‘Suspicious’

Officials also tell us they’re suspicious because the accuser has an email which TMZ obtained — purportedly sent to him by Clash, acknowledging they had the affair when he was 16. The officials say the accuser never mentioned such an email existed and they believe it’s fraudulent. But there were other emails between Clash and the accuser, and although they don’t suggest there was underage sex, officials tell us they disciplined him for inappropriate use of company email.

Finally Sesame Workshop officials tell TMZ the puppet is alive and well:

“Elmo is bigger than any one person and will continue to be an integral part of Sesame Street to engage, educate and inspire children around the world.”

Do you think the allegation against Kevin Clash is true? How would this accusation of underage relationship affect the image of Elmo?

Source: TMZ

Image: Daily Mail

Lance Armstrong Dumped By Nike After Quitting Livestrong

Lance Armstrong Dumped By Nike After Quitting LivestrongNike has ended its contract with Lance Armstrong – claiming the athlete “misled” the company amid allegations of doping.

‘Misled for more than a decade’

“Due to the seemingly insurmountable evidence that Lance Armstrong participated in doping and misled Nike for more than a decade, it is with great sadness that we have terminated our contract with him,” the company says.

Armstrong also announced he will step down as chairman of the Livestrong cancer-fighting charity as of this morning. Nike says they will continue to support the organization.


‘Most sophisticated doping program’

“To spare the foundation any negative effects as a result of controversy surrounding my cycling career, I will conclude my chairmanship,” Armstrong says in a statement.

The move comes a week after the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency released a report detailing Armstrong’s direct involvement in what it called “the most sophisticated, professionalized and successful doping program that sport has ever seen.” As we previously reported, Lance has been banned from cycling for life … but he still denies any wrongdoing.

Do you think the doping accusations against Lance Armstrong are true? Did he make the right move by stepping down from Livestrong? Feel free to air out your thoughts and opinion regarding this latest issue from the sports arena!

Source: TMZ

Image: Jersey Chaser

John Travolta Case: And The List Goes On…

A former Royal Caribbean cruise room attendant accuses John Travolta in a federal lawsuit of stripping off a robe and pushing against him, then offering him $12,000 to keep quiet.

Fabian Zanzi alleges the actor said, “Take me, I will take care of you, please,” during a food delivery to his cabin in June 2009, according to the U.S. District Court lawsuit filed June 21 in Los Angeles.

Zanzi, who first made these allegations to the Spanish-language news outlet 24 Horas, is seeking unspecified damages for assault and battery and emotional distress. This is the latest legal action against Travolta filed by a man alleging improper sexual conduct. Travolta’s attorney has fiercely denied all the allegations.


“This is another ludicrous lawsuit with inane claims,” says Travolta’s lawyer, Marty Singer. “It is obvious that Mr. Zanzi and his lawyers are looking for their 15 minutes of fame.” Singer says that Zanzi didn’t mention any sexual contact in his handwritten report to Royal Caribbean. “That glaring omission speaks volumes,” says Singer.

Zanzi claims he reported the incident immediately to a supervisor but that he wasn’t allowed “to write down any information regarding the nudity and/or sexual contact,” according to the lawsuit. Zanzi was also “restrained” to a “segregated room” for five days until Travolta left the ship, according to the lawsuit.

Singer calls this last claim a “dubious allegation” and notes that Zanzi continued to work for Royal Caribbean for years.

The case keeps getting more and more interesting, don’t you think? So, we gotta ask again: Do you think Zanzi is telling the truth, or is he just after his “15 minutes of fame”? Do you think there are more “victims” out there?

Source: People

Image: TMZ

John Travolta Case: More Accusers On The Rise?

As evidence arises that may contradict one victim’s claims, other men have reached out to a lawyer who filed a lawsuit accusing actor John Travolta of sexual battery and harassment, the attorney tells PEOPLE.

Two masseurs listed only under the name John Doe accuse Travolta, 58, of improper behavior during massage sessions, according to the complaint filed in Los Angeles by the Pasadena-based attorney. Okorie Okorocha says the men “never wanted this attention” and “wanted to keep this discreet,” but a month of negotiations with Travolta’s attorneys went nowhere. “They left us with no other option but to file the lawsuit,” he says.

Travolta’s high-powered attorney Martin Singer, whose Hollywood A-list client list has included Charlie Sheen, Demi Moore, Nicolas Cage, Eddie Murphy and Arnold Schwarzenegger, among others, strongly denies the allegations, calling them “absurd and ridiculous.”


Singer provided PEOPLE a photograph and a Mr. Chow restaurant receipt that purportedly shows that Travolta was in New York on Jan. 16, 2012 – the day the first accuser claims he was assaulted while giving Travolta a massage in a Beverly Hills hotel. TMZ first reported on the photograph and restaurant receipt. And the restaurant’s manager confirms to PEOPLE: “Yes, Mr Travolta came in for dinner to Mr Chow Tribeca on Jan. 16, 2012.”

As for allegations by the second accuser that an assault took place during a massage in Atlanta, Singer says, “It is obvious that he checked media reports that my client was in Atlanta working on a movie.”

Maybe the accusers should finally reveal their true identities, if they are not fictitious characters at all — what do you think?

Source: People

Image: The Raw Story

John Travolta Case: Second Anonymous Masseur Files Harassment Suit

A second masseur with allegations of sexual battery and harassment has been added to the lawsuit against John Travolta that was filed on Friday in California.

The second plaintiff, also represented by Pasadena, Calif., attorney Okorie Okorocha, has remained anonymous, and accuses Travolta, 58, of improper behavior during a massage session at an Atlanta-area resort, according to papers obtained and posted online by Radar.

In response to the new filing, Travolta’s lawyer, Marty Singer, told PEOPLE in a statement, “This second ‘anonymous’ claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one. The attorney who filed the lawsuit on behalf of his second anonymous client, who does not want to disclose his name although he is required to do so, was notified that his first client’s claims were totally false and fabricated, since our client was not in L.A. when anonymous ‘Doe #1′ claims he interacted with John Travolta.”


The accusers’ attorney, Okorocha, tells PEOPLE: “The reason my clients are wishing to remain anonymous is because the public passes judgment on sexual harassment accusers and people who file lawsuits in general… As for evidence, I don’t want to show my cards at this time,” says Okorocha, who claims to have “so much evidence” to support the claims against Travolta, including witnesses and photos of the actor in Atlanta at the time of the alleged incident. The plaintiffs are seeking $2 million in damages each.

Now that a second accuser has come forward, do you think the allegations against John Travolta has some truth in it? Speculate with us in the comment box below!

Source: People

Image: Celebrity Gossip

Woman Sues Johnny Depp Over Alleged Concert Beatdown

Johnny Depp is being sued by a 52-year-old disabled woman who says she was roughed up and humiliated by the actor’s bodyguards during a concert back in December… claiming Depp’s hired muscle beat her up and tore her pants off.

According to the lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, the woman — who identifies herself as Jane Doe — claims she was trying to get to her seat in the V.I.P. area of an Iggy Pop concert when Depp’s goons went berserk. In her suit, Doe — who claims she’s a professor of medicine at UC Irvine — claims for no reason, Depp’s team grabbed her from behind and bear-hugged her, while restraining both of her wrists.


Doe claims the bodyguards went after her cell phone — which contained highly sensitive confidential medical information about her patients — and ripped it from her hand “one finger at a time.” Doe claims a member of Depp’s squad eventually put her in handcuffs — and then dragged her on the ground, causing her pants to be removed from her body, “exposing her buttocks to  the other Hollywood Palladium Theater patrons.  Doe claims she suffered severe injuries in the incident — including a dislocated left elbow, bleeding, swelling, bruising and possibly broken bones.

The woman also claims the incident caused more damage to her pre-existing spondyloarthritis and fibromyalgia — which affects her joints and back. Doe is suing for unspecified damages.

TMZ broke the story… the woman had filed a report with the L.A.P.D. immediately following the incident… and identified herself as Robin Eckert. Law enforcement sources tell us Eckert appeared intoxicated at the time she made the report. We’re told the case is still under investigation — but law enforcement sources tell us the alleged victim has been less than cooperative.

Do you think the allegations against Johnny Depp are true? Feel free to express your opinions in the comment box below!

Source: TMZ

Image: E! Online