John Travolta Case: And The List Goes On…

A former Royal Caribbean cruise room attendant accuses John Travolta in a federal lawsuit of stripping off a robe and pushing against him, then offering him $12,000 to keep quiet.

Fabian Zanzi alleges the actor said, “Take me, I will take care of you, please,” during a food delivery to his cabin in June 2009, according to the U.S. District Court lawsuit filed June 21 in Los Angeles.

Zanzi, who first made these allegations to the Spanish-language news outlet 24 Horas, is seeking unspecified damages for assault and battery and emotional distress. This is the latest legal action against Travolta filed by a man alleging improper sexual conduct. Travolta’s attorney has fiercely denied all the allegations.


“This is another ludicrous lawsuit with inane claims,” says Travolta’s lawyer, Marty Singer. “It is obvious that Mr. Zanzi and his lawyers are looking for their 15 minutes of fame.” Singer says that Zanzi didn’t mention any sexual contact in his handwritten report to Royal Caribbean. “That glaring omission speaks volumes,” says Singer.

Zanzi claims he reported the incident immediately to a supervisor but that he wasn’t allowed “to write down any information regarding the nudity and/or sexual contact,” according to the lawsuit. Zanzi was also “restrained” to a “segregated room” for five days until Travolta left the ship, according to the lawsuit.

Singer calls this last claim a “dubious allegation” and notes that Zanzi continued to work for Royal Caribbean for years.

The case keeps getting more and more interesting, don’t you think? So, we gotta ask again: Do you think Zanzi is telling the truth, or is he just after his “15 minutes of fame”? Do you think there are more “victims” out there?

Source: People

Image: TMZ

John Travolta Case: Gloria Allred Sued By Okorocha For ‘Stealing Clients’

The lawyer who filed a sexual battery lawsuit against John Travolta on behalf of two male massage therapists and then dismissed it is now suing another lawyer for allegedly stealing his clients.

The federal lawsuit was dismissed last week after one client dropped out after confusion over the date of the alleged incident and the second plaintiff fired attorney Okorie Okorocha and hired high-profile lawyer Gloria Allred. Allred, who now represents both men, said she is considering refiling the lawsuit against Travolta in another court. She denied that she solicited them, insisting they contacted her. Travolta sexual battery lawsuit withdrawn, but case may go on

Okorocha filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles County Superior court Monday contending that Allred illegally and unethically solicited the second client — identified as John Doe #2. An exhibit attached to his complaint is a screenshot of a cell phone text message exchange he said was with John Doe #2 two days before the client fired him and hired Allred.


“She ain’t been in a courtroom in 20 years. Just doing stupid ass press conference side shows,” Okorocha, a lawyer who specializes in drunk driving trials, wrote in reply.

Two days before he was fired by John Doe #2, Okorocha told CNN that he believed Allred was trying to steal his client. She denied the charge that day. Okorocha received a call two days later from that client telling him he was fired and that Allred was his new lawyer, Okorocha said.

Okorocha’s suit accuses Allred of intentional interference with contractual relations, intentional interference with prospective economic relations and unfair business practices. Allred called Okorocha’s allegations “false, outrageous and defamatory” and demanded a retraction. She told CNN Monday that she would file a defamation suit against Okorocha if he sued her.

Between the two lawyers, who do you think is telling the truth? Share your opinions with us!

Source: CNN

Image: TMZ

John Travolta Case: First Accuser Drops Lawsuit

John Travolta has one less accuser to worry about. The masseur known only as John Doe Number One, whose claims of sexual assault during a massage session set off a firestorm for the actor, has dropped out of the lawsuit amid mounting evidence apparently contradicting his allegations.

“Let’s just say we had differences in opinion of how to handle the case and decided to part ways,” his lawyer Okorie Okorocha tells PEOPLE.  The notice of dismissal was filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles.

A second masseur remains on the lawsuit, seeking $2 million from Travolta over the star’s alleged behavior during a massage session at an Atlanta-based resort.


Travolta’s lawyer Marty Singer has strongly denied the allegations from both accusers, calling the claims “absurd” and “fiction.”: ”We’ll disprove [Doe Number Two's claims], but we need specifics first,” Singer tells PEOPLE. “It’s hard to disprove something when you don’t have more specific allegations.”

Now that Travolta has one less accuser, do you think the other 3 lawsuits will follow the same fate as the first? Or is it too soon to tell, lest a fifth accuser arises? Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions with us in the comment box below!

Source: People

Image: NY Daily News

John Travolta Case: The Saga Continues As Fourth Accuser Steps Forward

A FOURTH individual has reportedly come forward to accuse John Travolta of sexual harassment, and just like the previous three, claims that he engaged in so much “inappropriate behavior” with staff at the Peninsula Hotel’s spa that he was banned for three years – until he complained to hotel officials and removed from the blacklist!

According to former employee Michael Caputo:

“Travolta would always request a man for his massage, but after a while no-one would take him. It got to the point where they couldn’t find any men to take him, and they had to ban him. [He was accused of] removing his towel, grinding against the massage table and lifting his butt in the air”.


Of course, his lawyer, Marty Singer, maintains:

“If he was banned, do you think he’d ever go back? He’s never been banned, I guarantee you… The hotel never told John he was banned, and John never acted improperly.”

Is it just us, or is he beginning to sound less and less assured and more and more like Lindsay Lohan’s spokesperson!? How do you think would this very interesting case turn out? Feel free to share your speculations with us!

Source: Perez Hilton

Image: Mirror

John Travolta Case: Third Man Sues For Sexual Harassment

Two male masseuses have each filed lawsuits against the married actor John Travolta and now a former Royal Caribbean cruise ship employee has joined in on the party.

Similarly to the other stories, Chilean Fabian Zanzi claims that Travolta stripped down naked and asked for a massage. That was just foreplay for the sex he expected to have after allegedly offering to pay the cruise ship manager $12,000. Here are the creepy details:

“[He] said he had something on his neck. I thought it was a fuzz. As I approached, he took off his white coat and was naked. He hugged me and asked me to do a massage.”


The weird part is that this guy wasn’t a masseuse. He was simply in charge of taking care of VIP guests. Much like the masseuse in Atlanta, Zanzi says he immediately reported the incident to his supervisors. They didn’t believe him though and actually confined him to his cabin before eventually firing him.

Again, we have no idea if ANY of these claims are valid and his lawyer has already presented evidence that contradicts the first masseuse’s story. However, it’s hard to ignore THREE lawsuits, not to mention a lot of gossip we’ve been hearing for years…

Do you think JT will be able to surpass all these trials (no pun intended!)? Share your opinions with us!

Source: Perez Hilton

Image: Monsters and Critics

John Travolta Case: More Accusers On The Rise?

As evidence arises that may contradict one victim’s claims, other men have reached out to a lawyer who filed a lawsuit accusing actor John Travolta of sexual battery and harassment, the attorney tells PEOPLE.

Two masseurs listed only under the name John Doe accuse Travolta, 58, of improper behavior during massage sessions, according to the complaint filed in Los Angeles by the Pasadena-based attorney. Okorie Okorocha says the men “never wanted this attention” and “wanted to keep this discreet,” but a month of negotiations with Travolta’s attorneys went nowhere. “They left us with no other option but to file the lawsuit,” he says.

Travolta’s high-powered attorney Martin Singer, whose Hollywood A-list client list has included Charlie Sheen, Demi Moore, Nicolas Cage, Eddie Murphy and Arnold Schwarzenegger, among others, strongly denies the allegations, calling them “absurd and ridiculous.”


Singer provided PEOPLE a photograph and a Mr. Chow restaurant receipt that purportedly shows that Travolta was in New York on Jan. 16, 2012 – the day the first accuser claims he was assaulted while giving Travolta a massage in a Beverly Hills hotel. TMZ first reported on the photograph and restaurant receipt. And the restaurant’s manager confirms to PEOPLE: “Yes, Mr Travolta came in for dinner to Mr Chow Tribeca on Jan. 16, 2012.”

As for allegations by the second accuser that an assault took place during a massage in Atlanta, Singer says, “It is obvious that he checked media reports that my client was in Atlanta working on a movie.”

Maybe the accusers should finally reveal their true identities, if they are not fictitious characters at all — what do you think?

Source: People

Image: The Raw Story

John Travolta Case: Second Anonymous Masseur Files Harassment Suit

A second masseur with allegations of sexual battery and harassment has been added to the lawsuit against John Travolta that was filed on Friday in California.

The second plaintiff, also represented by Pasadena, Calif., attorney Okorie Okorocha, has remained anonymous, and accuses Travolta, 58, of improper behavior during a massage session at an Atlanta-area resort, according to papers obtained and posted online by Radar.

In response to the new filing, Travolta’s lawyer, Marty Singer, told PEOPLE in a statement, “This second ‘anonymous’ claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one. The attorney who filed the lawsuit on behalf of his second anonymous client, who does not want to disclose his name although he is required to do so, was notified that his first client’s claims were totally false and fabricated, since our client was not in L.A. when anonymous ‘Doe #1′ claims he interacted with John Travolta.”


The accusers’ attorney, Okorocha, tells PEOPLE: “The reason my clients are wishing to remain anonymous is because the public passes judgment on sexual harassment accusers and people who file lawsuits in general… As for evidence, I don’t want to show my cards at this time,” says Okorocha, who claims to have “so much evidence” to support the claims against Travolta, including witnesses and photos of the actor in Atlanta at the time of the alleged incident. The plaintiffs are seeking $2 million in damages each.

Now that a second accuser has come forward, do you think the allegations against John Travolta has some truth in it? Speculate with us in the comment box below!

Source: People

Image: Celebrity Gossip

John Travolta Sued By Masseur For Sexual Battery

John Travolta has been sued by a masseur, who claims the actor tried to have sex with him during a session.

According to the suit, Travolta and the masseur drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta’s bungalow. The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur’s leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.   The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a “reverse massage,” adding, “Come on dude, I’ll jerk you off!!!”


The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was “due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ days,” adding “Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity.”

The masseur — who is only listed as John Doe — claims Travolta called him a loser, but then doubled the hourly rate and sent him on his way. The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages.

Do you think the allegations against John Travolta are true? Tell us what you think!

Source: TMZ

Image: In Flex We Trust