John Travolta Case: Gloria Allred Sued By Okorocha For ‘Stealing Clients’

The lawyer who filed a sexual battery lawsuit against John Travolta on behalf of two male massage therapists and then dismissed it is now suing another lawyer for allegedly stealing his clients.

The federal lawsuit was dismissed last week after one client dropped out after confusion over the date of the alleged incident and the second plaintiff fired attorney Okorie Okorocha and hired high-profile lawyer Gloria Allred. Allred, who now represents both men, said she is considering refiling the lawsuit against Travolta in another court. She denied that she solicited them, insisting they contacted her. Travolta sexual battery lawsuit withdrawn, but case may go on

Okorocha filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles County Superior court Monday contending that Allred illegally and unethically solicited the second client — identified as John Doe #2. An exhibit attached to his complaint is a screenshot of a cell phone text message exchange he said was with John Doe #2 two days before the client fired him and hired Allred.


“She ain’t been in a courtroom in 20 years. Just doing stupid ass press conference side shows,” Okorocha, a lawyer who specializes in drunk driving trials, wrote in reply.

Two days before he was fired by John Doe #2, Okorocha told CNN that he believed Allred was trying to steal his client. She denied the charge that day. Okorocha received a call two days later from that client telling him he was fired and that Allred was his new lawyer, Okorocha said.

Okorocha’s suit accuses Allred of intentional interference with contractual relations, intentional interference with prospective economic relations and unfair business practices. Allred called Okorocha’s allegations “false, outrageous and defamatory” and demanded a retraction. She told CNN Monday that she would file a defamation suit against Okorocha if he sued her.

Between the two lawyers, who do you think is telling the truth? Share your opinions with us!

Source: CNN

Image: TMZ

John Travolta Case: First Accuser Drops Lawsuit

John Travolta has one less accuser to worry about. The masseur known only as John Doe Number One, whose claims of sexual assault during a massage session set off a firestorm for the actor, has dropped out of the lawsuit amid mounting evidence apparently contradicting his allegations.

“Let’s just say we had differences in opinion of how to handle the case and decided to part ways,” his lawyer Okorie Okorocha tells PEOPLE.  The notice of dismissal was filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles.

A second masseur remains on the lawsuit, seeking $2 million from Travolta over the star’s alleged behavior during a massage session at an Atlanta-based resort.


Travolta’s lawyer Marty Singer has strongly denied the allegations from both accusers, calling the claims “absurd” and “fiction.”: ”We’ll disprove [Doe Number Two's claims], but we need specifics first,” Singer tells PEOPLE. “It’s hard to disprove something when you don’t have more specific allegations.”

Now that Travolta has one less accuser, do you think the other 3 lawsuits will follow the same fate as the first? Or is it too soon to tell, lest a fifth accuser arises? Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions with us in the comment box below!

Source: People

Image: NY Daily News

John Travolta Case: More Accusers On The Rise?

As evidence arises that may contradict one victim’s claims, other men have reached out to a lawyer who filed a lawsuit accusing actor John Travolta of sexual battery and harassment, the attorney tells PEOPLE.

Two masseurs listed only under the name John Doe accuse Travolta, 58, of improper behavior during massage sessions, according to the complaint filed in Los Angeles by the Pasadena-based attorney. Okorie Okorocha says the men “never wanted this attention” and “wanted to keep this discreet,” but a month of negotiations with Travolta’s attorneys went nowhere. “They left us with no other option but to file the lawsuit,” he says.

Travolta’s high-powered attorney Martin Singer, whose Hollywood A-list client list has included Charlie Sheen, Demi Moore, Nicolas Cage, Eddie Murphy and Arnold Schwarzenegger, among others, strongly denies the allegations, calling them “absurd and ridiculous.”


Singer provided PEOPLE a photograph and a Mr. Chow restaurant receipt that purportedly shows that Travolta was in New York on Jan. 16, 2012 – the day the first accuser claims he was assaulted while giving Travolta a massage in a Beverly Hills hotel. TMZ first reported on the photograph and restaurant receipt. And the restaurant’s manager confirms to PEOPLE: “Yes, Mr Travolta came in for dinner to Mr Chow Tribeca on Jan. 16, 2012.”

As for allegations by the second accuser that an assault took place during a massage in Atlanta, Singer says, “It is obvious that he checked media reports that my client was in Atlanta working on a movie.”

Maybe the accusers should finally reveal their true identities, if they are not fictitious characters at all — what do you think?

Source: People

Image: The Raw Story

John Travolta Case: Second Anonymous Masseur Files Harassment Suit

A second masseur with allegations of sexual battery and harassment has been added to the lawsuit against John Travolta that was filed on Friday in California.

The second plaintiff, also represented by Pasadena, Calif., attorney Okorie Okorocha, has remained anonymous, and accuses Travolta, 58, of improper behavior during a massage session at an Atlanta-area resort, according to papers obtained and posted online by Radar.

In response to the new filing, Travolta’s lawyer, Marty Singer, told PEOPLE in a statement, “This second ‘anonymous’ claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one. The attorney who filed the lawsuit on behalf of his second anonymous client, who does not want to disclose his name although he is required to do so, was notified that his first client’s claims were totally false and fabricated, since our client was not in L.A. when anonymous ‘Doe #1′ claims he interacted with John Travolta.”


The accusers’ attorney, Okorocha, tells PEOPLE: “The reason my clients are wishing to remain anonymous is because the public passes judgment on sexual harassment accusers and people who file lawsuits in general… As for evidence, I don’t want to show my cards at this time,” says Okorocha, who claims to have “so much evidence” to support the claims against Travolta, including witnesses and photos of the actor in Atlanta at the time of the alleged incident. The plaintiffs are seeking $2 million in damages each.

Now that a second accuser has come forward, do you think the allegations against John Travolta has some truth in it? Speculate with us in the comment box below!

Source: People

Image: Celebrity Gossip